tiny home insurance


Everything you need to know about Tiny Home Insurance:

Coverage A - Dwelling –The value of your tiny home if it gets destroyed, including all the built-in appliances. We typically see ranges from 25,000 to 125,000. Remember, if you buy it from a builder the price of purchase is usually the Coverage A limit. Also add any solar panels you have mounted on the home to this value!

Coverage B - Other Structures – This can be anything from the deck your tiny home rests on to the awesome barn on your property. Just put it here. We can do up to $50,000.

Coverage C - Contents – The tiny things that make your tiny a home. Clothes, pots, pans, the 68” flat screen TV you mounted on the wall, the cool speakers, you name it.

Replacement Cost for Contents – You have a catastrophe. Do you want a new replacement couch or a garage sale couch? Need I say more?

Theft of Contents – We can offer up to $3,000 in theft coverage for your stuff.

Theft of Tiny Home – If you are worried about your tiny home getting stolen then you need this! We provide a tracker and while you’re sipping your wine at the next Jamboree you can panic when it notifies you that your TINY is on the move.

Trip Endorsement – If you plan on driving around to all the festivals this year, then you need to be covered on the road! Trip endorsement does it.

Liability – Raging party on the roof deck of the tiny and it collapses! Yikes. Liability steps in to cover it. This protects you against lawsuits!!

Learn more HERE and for FAQ’s click HERE

Name *
Desired Effective Date
Desired Effective Date
Tiny Home Physical Address
Tiny Home Physical Address
Do you have an existing tiny home insurance policy?
Are you looking for *
Questions? Look for more information to the left or call us and we will be happy to explain!
Do you have a mortgage?
Please note that we will call you for your DOB, and occupation, marital status and the same information from your co-applicant. However, you're also welcome to provide here.

Other Insurance Options:



Business Insurance

  • General Liability

  • Business Owners Policies (BOP)

  • Renters

  • Landlord

  • Commercial Vehicle

  • Umbrella

  • Errors and Omissions

  • Professional Liability

  • Employment Practices Liability

  • Builder’s Risk

  • Workers Compensation

  • Property

  • Crime

  • Cyber

  • Inland Marine


Personal Insurance:

  • Homeowners

  • Renters

  • Jewelry

  • Mobile/Modular Homes

  • Tiny Homes

  • Course of Construction

  • Autos

  • Motorcycles

  • Recreational Vehicles

  • ATV’s

  • Boats

  • Umbrella

  • Life

  • Identity Theft

  • Travel