How do I become a sub producer?

Thank you for your interest in becoming a Sub Producer for Martin Burlingame Insurance Agency. We require all sub producers to submit a completed Producer Agreement as a W-9 form.

Please email to Martin@martinburlingame.com.

in What states are you licensed?

We are licensed in all 50 States

Why can’t I get tiny home insurance with a standard carrier

Tiny home insurance can be tricky to obtain because you’re looking for coverage for a home but it comes with many more risks due to the mobility.

are you hiring?

Yes! Strategic is a unit of Martin Burlingame Insurance Agency. We are always looking to expand our team! We are seeking applicants with excellent customer service experience and a love of insurance!

If this describes you, check out our openings here: